Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 1, Thing 2: Lifelong Learning

I promise not to turn this into a mommy blog, but since having Juliet I have learned so much. For example, I learned very quickly that Juliet does not like "tummy time" and is not afraid to let you know that...loudly, and with a very ticked-off expression on her little red face. I think having her has actually helped me develop Habit 3, though it is still the most difficult for me by far. But, I have learned that most of the "problems" that pop up with her, and in other areas of my life, are just challenges to be resolved. She can't scream forever, after all. Eventually I will come up with something to bring things back on level...even if we both shed a few tears in the process.



Habit 7 1/2 is definitely the easiest for me! Yes, I play with my baby and all that good educational baby brain-growing sutff, but I have also learned that playing Wii boxing and giving your husband the beatdown of his life every once in a while is good for your brain AND your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment